Monday 14 November 2011

I thought l would give this sketch a go over at http://sketchythursdays.blogspot.com/

Here is my version. I turned the sketch on the side.

I'm scrapping some of those hundreds of pictures taken from Tom's school formal, so expect to see layouts with them for some time.

On this double layout l made some sheer ribbon flowers just by gathering up a length of ribbon and sewing a button on to hold them together. Here are some close ups


I'm enjoying a day off work, hope you have a good day as well!
Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Great pages! Love your use of papers on the ST's layout! Sweet details!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeee the photos and the flowers! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layouts! Love your colors and such great photos. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me