Saturday 12 November 2011

November Already???

This is my take on the November Big Sketch competition over at mycreativesketches.blogspot.com/ I turned the sketch on its side


I have painted the bird cage and added glossy accents, crackled the butterfly and more glossy accents. I used Stickles on the chipboard swirl and heart, as well as some cutouts from Spellbinders through my Big Shot. I stamped out a couple of clocks and cut the doilies from some of the backing of Prima flowers.I added a few dabs of paint to the top to add that litle extra something to the background. Papers are from Basic Grey.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic work on this page...I love it!!!

    thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Layout! Wow... Thanks fo playing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...absolutely gorgeous!! I love your take on the sketch and the photo is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me