Tuesday 13 March 2012

My Minds Eye Sketch Challenge

Thought l would have a go this month as l found these MME papers that l hadn't used and l love the colour combinations
MME2012_sketch_layout03_thumb[1]
This was the sketch to use as as starting base and here is my take on it

Here are some close ups
I did some machine stitching and cut the border strips from the papers edge to make banner like strips
Used those lovely flocked letters and some matching brads
Also painted a chip boards frame for some dimension




Here is another layout l did using a sketch from My Little Yellow Bicycle that was posted via Facebook

Using sketches is a great way to scrap my holiday photos

2 comments:

  1. Great layouts, love your colour combo and great sketches too. Thanks for sharing them with us at
    BITW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great layout, i love all the stiching!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me