Wednesday 26 September 2012

Scrap the Girls

The challenge over at Scrap the Girls for this month is to use Sports or Action photos.
Here is my take using a picture of Alana taken on holidays at the beach up at 1770 in Queensland.

I have used papers from Pink Paislee, Simple Stories, Websters and Creative Imaginations.
I just love these colours!!
Embellishments are Pink Paislee chipboard stickers and rub ons, Echo Park stickers and Prima flowers and butterfly.
The Cherish stamp is from Kaiser
I have added liquid pearls and the little stars are made with texture paste and a mask
 


Thanks for looking and feel free to leave a comment. 
 

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous!! The colours are stunning. I love all the embellies there is so much to look at in this layout and that photo is the cutest!
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me