Sunday 20 January 2013

Scrap The Girls

I have done challenge 3 and challenge 4 currently on at Scrap The Girls

Challenge 3 was to use aqua/white and a neutral colour
The papers below are from MME and LYB
The white circles are done with gesso and l have added glitter to my title lettering from MME




















Challenge 4 was to use ribbon, paint/mist, circles, flowers and a number title.

 I have used a Prima paper, misted over a butterfly mask and added liquid pearls. To the bird on the bottom right, l have outlined it with glitter glue. My circles are the doillies and paper flower rosettes and l scrunched up my ribbon and placed it under my photo.
My number has been painted and crackled and the flowers are a mix of Manorhouse and Prima.

Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me