Wednesday 12 June 2013

My Creative Sketches

Hi there

Today l am sharing my layout for the current sketch up at MCS.
The photos are of my sisters new baby boy. A new tiny life has entered the world!

My papers and embellishments are from Crate and letter stickers are Simple Stories.

I used a brick mask to add some texture and dimension and made a banner out of chipboard stickers. A border punch was used on the grey paper and the large hearts were cut from another PP. I tucked some doilies under my distressed edges of the background paper.
My distressed heart was an easy embellishment to make. Trace a heart shape, make several folds and sand the folds. I also sanded the edges to reduce the impact of the colour. Easy peasy!!

Here are a couple of close ups



 The beautiful angel is from Prima

This is the sketch



Thanks for looking and enjoy your day where ever you may be :)

4 comments:

  1. Aww, how precious! Love your lovely embellishments! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at MCS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! I really like what you did with the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at MCS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo gorgeous Jacqui! I love the red colors and adorable photos!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me