Monday 27 January 2014

Happy Australia Day !!

We are having a long weekend here to celebrate Australia Day. The weather has cooled a little and things are not so humid!

It is my teams week over at Lets Get Sketchy and here is my layout based on this weeks sketch

 
My papers are from Websters, flowers from Prima, butterfly from Pink Paislee and chipboard stickers from Basic Grey
 
Here are some close ups



I hope you have time to play along with us this week. Prizes up for grabs if you join in all month!
Here is the sketch to follow


 

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty page, great embellishing and fab pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture! I love the frame around the page and those lovely flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your product choices on this layout Jacqui! The embellishments are gorgeous! Fantastic job using the sketch! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Australia day! great product mix!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a fun page and just LOVE the colors!!! Happy Australia Day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a gorgeous page! Love the papers and embellies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me