Monday 29 September 2014

Half way through the school holidays, time is going too quickly.
Having five Mondays in September means an extra week to play along over at
Lets Get Sketchy.
This weeks theme is a layout of yourself. I had to hunt high and low to find a picture as l'm the one taking the photos and never in them!

Anyway here it is
 
Once again l have used a kit that l got through My Creative Scrapbook. This is the current kit and it is filled with lots of goodies from My Mind's Eye. The flowers are an extra that l had in my stash. I have popped my photo and some of the embellishments.
Here are some close ups


 
There is no sketch to follow this week, its purely free style.
Come on over and check out what the DT has done.

3 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous! I love the pops of red and all the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page. You look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page. Love how you use those red blooms!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me