Friday 24 October 2014

Playing at Stuck

I have just realised that l have done another 'blue' layout. I love these papers by Maja Design from Sweden.
I am playing along with Stuck this week, you can find them HERE.

Here is my layout using an old photo of my son when he was one!

I have made my hexagon background using a mask, paste and paint. I have randomly stamped on the background as well.
Here are a couple of close ups
 


This is the sketch to use
 

Enjoy your day, wherever you may be!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty page Jacqui, love those papers too! And the texture you added is fabulous! So glad you joined us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stamping and texture! Love the colour pallette! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page! Love the stamping and texture. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me