Tuesday 24 February 2015

Stuck Sketches

I found some time to play along with both sketches this month over at STUCK!
This is what l came up with. I filled the background probably more than the sketch showed, but l find it hard to have too much empty space.

 
More holiday pics, this time from the island of Kauai.
I have used papers from Webster's Pages and Echo Park, stencil from Crafters Workshop, flowers by Prima, brads from MME and lettering from Studio Calico.
I have hidden my journaling in a bag behind my photo.
 
Some close ups

 
 
This is the sketch to follow
 
Thanks for looking :)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love how you added the little "Lovely" banner! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page, such pretty accents, love what you did in the background too! Thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page Jacqui, love the photos! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous pics! Really love that paste arch and those darling bitty dots! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me