Monday 28 November 2016

Hello there!

Hello to all my scappy friends.

I'm a bit late sharing this layout but that's life sometimes. It's a busy time of year as we are all heading towards Christmas and l have many cakes to bake as well as a pudding to put together. I love the aromas of fruit cakes cooking !!

Here is my layout

I have some scattered stamping on my background and inked the small flowers.

Here is the sketch to follow

Upload your entries HERE to be in for a chance of a great prize.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!
Supplies
Papers - Fab Scraps
Flowers - Prima
Stamps - Technique Tuesday, Prima
Liquid Pearls

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jacqui! Oh yes it is a very busy time of the year and only going to get busier for a little while until Christmas! Your layout is amazing, the back ground details are fabulous and a great take on the sketch too.. Have a great week! ( p.s. I bet your kitchen is going to smell so good with the cakes and puddings cooking!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning! Love the white and amazing details! bl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty layout!! LOVE the colors and your flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me