Sunday 22 January 2017

Sharing Today

Hi there, today l am sharing a couple of items l made using leftovers from kits l have bought.

The first is a wall art piece and has been created on a wooden square

Some close ups of the steps l took to create the background 

I covered the wood with a patterned paper, fussy cut flowers, doily pieces, stamps and then sand paste


I have tried to capture the sand paste below, it gives a great texture


I mixed glitter beads and seed beads together with a gel medium. This dries clear and the beads and glitter add a nice touch
To the chipboard l added gesso, then paint and added gelatos to the leaves and perfect pearls to the birds

The angel is a mix of inks and metallic paint (not finished here)


Close ups of the details




Next is a card l made for my mum's birthday


I have randomly stamped and added bling to a patterned paper
The ribbon was cut into smaller lengths and layered over a chipboard sticker
The wooden butterfly was inked on the edges only


Seed beads and Prills were scattered around the flowers

Small pearls were added

Here they are together


I hope you have enjoyed looking at my projects

Materials
Papers - Blue Fern
Chipboard - Leaky Shed
Flowers, angel, - Prima
Butterfly - American Crafts
Stamps - Prima, Technique Tuesday
Paint - Tim Holtz
Stencil, sand paste, ribbon, beads


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me